Campaign for Vaping in Pubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campaign for Vaping in Pubs

Vaping is the LEGAL alternative to smoking in pubs

CAM-VIP WebsiteCAM-VIP Website  HomeHome  GalleryGallery    Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead Empty
PostSubject: Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead   Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Noctor's Bar

43 Queen Street

Maidenhead

SL6 1LT

A haunt of BadSeed - cheers
Back to top Go down
https://camvip.forumotion.com
BadSeed

PostSubject: Re: Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead   Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Here's a picture from Google Earth for you. Smile

Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead Noctors
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead   Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:09 pm

It looks like my sort of Pub Very Happy

If you have any further info like the name of the landlord, what Beers they sell, whether they have Quiz nights, Karaoke's, sell food etc., it will all will help with the guide Cool
Back to top Go down
BadSeed

PostSubject: Re: Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead   Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Oh OK. The landlady's Eileen Noctor although you very rarely see her these days as she's got another pub in Slough.

The bar managers are Billy and Holly.

As for beers for the ales they sell Timothy Taylor's Landlord, London Pride and Doom Bar.
Lagers available include Fosters, Kronenbourg, Heineken and Coors Light.
Also on tap is John Smith's, Strongbow and arguably the best pint of Guinness in Maidenhead. This is a proper Irish pub (not a theme pub), so they know what they're doing with the black stuff.

Live music on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Open Mic session on Tuesdays. They have an occasional karaoke replacing one of the live music nights about once a month or so. Pool table and dart board available. Good selection of songs on the jukebox. No food unfortunately, and cash only is accepted. No debit/credit cards.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead   Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Perfect information for The Guide - thank you BadSeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead   Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noctor's Bar - Maidenhead
Page 1 of 1