Campaign for Vaping in Pubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campaign for Vaping in Pubs

Vaping is the LEGAL alternative to smoking in pubs

CAM-VIP WebsiteCAM-VIP Website  HomeHome  GalleryGallery    Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July Empty
PostSubject: Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July   Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:13 am

I popped in The Anglers on Saturday afternoon to arrange a date for a mini meet. The first two saturdays are out due to the World Cup, there is a party on the 17th, so I provisionally booked;

Saturday 24th July 2010

The pub is open from 12pm until late.

Simone (landlady) suggests that, rather than ask her to do any catering, we each bring a plate of food!! Jessica has offered to put on a buffet instead

I will organise a darts/pool competition for anyone who wishes to join in. Cards, dominoes, cribbage boards and board games are available to use.

I will host a Rusty's Nut House! Quiz as a special treat for the locals Wink

If anyone wants to stop over, Simone has a twin and a double room to let at £25 for single occupancy or £40 for a couple - pets are welcome. The price includes a 'help yourself' breakfast (basically cereal, toast and a cuppa ot two).

Please let me know if you are likely to attend and I can order some Percy Turner's Pork Pies

Thanks
Russell
Back to top Go down
https://camvip.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July   Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:39 am

The official meeting time is 5pm. Hope to see you on Saturday Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A Great Success!!!   Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 am

A big thank you to everyone who came last night. It was a great experience and hopefully the first of many in the Yorkshire area.

Let's get scouting for more pubs to hold future social events Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July   Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Meet - The Anglers Rest, Wombwell - Saturday 24th July
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campaign for Vaping in Pubs :: Campaign for Vaping in Pubs - News-
Jump to: