Campaign for Vaping in Pubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campaign for Vaping in Pubs

Vaping is the LEGAL alternative to smoking in pubs

CAM-VIP WebsiteCAM-VIP Website  HomeHome  GalleryGallery    Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+15
Tyke
snuggyjods
Jaded
Jackie
El_Ingeniero
eciggyman
igetcha
prof beard
BadSeed
concupiscible
John
Onceupon
Jeff
Oldie
Rusty
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty

Rusty

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:39 am

Ay Up,

My name is Rusty and I have been vaping since 9th June 2009. I was a smoker who stopped going out to the Local Pubs when the smoking ban came in.

Since I have been vaping, I go out occasionally BUT I have only been in one Pub which actually encourages vaping;

The Anglers Rest
Park Street
Wombwell
BARNSLEY
South Yorkshire

Last edited by Rusty on Fri May 14, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://howistoppedsmoking.webs.com/apps/forums/
Oldie

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:01 am

Hello Rusty

My name is Oldie and I stopped smoking on 4 June 2009 and also stopped going to pubs.

I want pubs to openly encourage vaping, then I'll go back (quite a lot, actually geek )

Good luck with your campaign - can I be Member No. 21 please albino
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Hello Rusty and Baldy...
My names Jeff.....I used be be a diseased smoking person but have been vaping since early July last.......Would love to see more pubs allowing and even promoting vaping (and drink lots of beer while I was there) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Onceupon

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Andy here.

Stopped pubbing proper ten years ago. Started vaping in February. Calling out again lately and would love nothing more than to vape with impunity (and without being laughed at) over a few pints.

Actually, the places round Bolton have been pretty good to me. A dozen pubs and clubs so far and not a single problem with a landlord. They often know exactly what I intend to shove in my face before I attempt to explain it.

Anyway, thanks for having me. And looking forward to...erm, whatever lies ahead.

Blimey.
Back to top Go down
John

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi...John here (or Trapperjohn)...i have been a vaper for 3 months now.
I am not really a pub goer..but i believe pubs should encourage vaping, also vapers to make landlords aware of PV's.
In about a week or fortnights time i will print these pages and take them to all the pubs within a mile....Happy vaping ...Rusty....Jeff...Alice...Oldie....Andy sunny

Last edited by John on Fri May 21, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
concupiscible

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Alice   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi there, I'm Alice

I don't get out much, but when I do it would be nice to be able to vape undeterred.

I've been a non-smoker since December 09
Back to top Go down
BadSeed

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi. I'm Derek.

Been vaping since October 2008 and I introduced vaping to a few of the pubs round here (Maidenhead), especially my local who are quite happy to have folk vaping in their establishment.

I introduced them to the idea with my original black RN4075 way back then.
We've had a couple of other people vaping in there, but not enough.

The address if you're ever in this neck of the woods is:

Noctor's Bar
43 Queen Street
Maidenhead
SL6 1LT

Three ales on tap (Landlord. Doom Bar, and London Pride) and live music at the weekends.
Back to top Go down
prof beard

prof beard

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi All

I think you all know me? If not, I'm a Prof from Stafford with a beard... I vape in two the pubs I use regularly - The Lamb and The Bird in Hand - both in Stafford,,,
Back to top Go down
igetcha

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:04 am

hello all,

my name is scott and i 1st discovered electronic cigarettes around 2 years ago. a few months later i began recording reviews on e-cigs and since then i would estimate ive received well over 5000 emails from people to say they have completely quit tobacco with ease since switching over to electronic cigarettes.........so they definitely work! Very Happy

i would love to see vaping more widely acknowledged and accepted.........especially in the pubs!

all the best,

cheers,

scott
Back to top Go down
http://www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Onceupon

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:45 am

Hi, Scott.

I chose my first device over three months ago with the help of your videos. Cheers, mate.

Andy
Back to top Go down
eciggyman

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:55 am

Hi my name's Chris, aka ECiggyman.
Been vaping since mid February 2009, have built up quite an arsenal of PV's in the last 15 months.
I love to vape, I find it even more enjoyable than the "real thing"
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciggyman.co.uk
El_Ingeniero

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:53 am

Hi,

Vaping since January, this thing works! I do have the occasional analog but I've cut down my smoking in 95%.

Having it in pubs (without funny looks & smirks) would be great - still amazed at how many people don't know about e-cigs yet
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:33 am

Hi everyone

I think most already know me, but if not...

I'm Jackie, currently living in Hull. I was a smoker for 20 years, and 9 months ago very easily switched smoking for vaping.

I rarely visit pubs unfortunately, but I fully support the project and will do whatever I can to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ukvapers.com
Jaded

Jaded

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Hello I'm Jeremy AKA Jaded

I gave myself an excellent birthday present last Christmas Eve - I swapped perilous puffing for virtuous vaping.

Ironically I live in London - "The Big Smoke".
Back to top Go down
snuggyjods

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi got here eventually, sorry to take so long

Im Pauline, live in Aberdeenshire and have been vaping since the beginning of the year.
I gave up going to the pub shortly after the smoking ban as I hate being made to stand outside in the rain (and it rains a LOT up here). I havent found anywhere nearby YET that is happy to let me vape inside, and Im amazed how few people have ever heard of e cigs
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenewarc.org
Tyke

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:12 am

Hello all.

I'm Richard, I started vaping in early Jan 2010 and haven't smoked tobacco since my first e-cig arrived.

I too pretty much stopped going to pubs when the ban came in, I've seen 6 pubs within a mile close since the ban and loads more in the town have shut.

I live in Halifax.
Back to top Go down
booker

booker

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:07 am

Heya

London here, currently living in South East. Born in Poland.

Happy to help in the campaign.

HV Smile

Marcin
Back to top Go down
Tim21080

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am

Hi everyone , I am Tim and i have been vaping since November 2008 . I switched from tobacco straight away and have not looked back since. Scott's reveiws helped me in early 2009 to find a better e cig than the thing i started with.

I vape openly in my local pub with the landlords blessing and just recently Witherspoons opened in our town and the manager there is happy for me to vape away. I have had no problems in any pub or hotel i visit, i just ask first then vape.There is only one club who refuse to let its members vape. The Local council scarmongered them into saying no by telling them their licence would be at risk if they allowed the e-cig in. Even after i got the council to retract their letter the committe still said no.

Since i began vaping i have passed on the wisdom to friends, familly and many others. I mix my own juices and sell them on to my friends etc so i can pretty much vape for free !. I also work part time for a uk manufacturer looking after retailers in East and West Sussex. My fav e-cig's at the moment are my Riva/tornego and Evo.

I have been on and off the forums over the last 19 months i am either known as Alltah or Tim21080 depending which forum you are on.

Glad to be a member, Cheers Rusty. Very Happy

Tim
Back to top Go down
mojomorgan

mojomorgan

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: TO EVERYONE ON THIS SITE. THANK YOU!...MOJO!   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 am

Hi there! I'm Mojo from The Hoochie Coochie Band! I started vaping 3 weeks ago now, and i'm hooked!!!
We play in a lot of pubs, and we find it's a great talking point, and lots of people are interested!
.......Much respect....Mojo and the boys!

Mojo!

It's great! Your still getting your hit without tobacco! For me it works out about £1 a day, and i'm vaping all day! I have more energy, i can taste and smell now, and i can vape anywhere, and no more coughs in the mornings, plus it's helping my vocals!.....respect...Mojo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/mojomorgan
Markyd43

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 am

Hi

I'm Mark and I live in Norwich. A 30 roll ups a day man until last wednesday when my Ego XL arrived and I haven't looked back

I recognise a few faces on here from UKVapers and other places

This is a great idea. Currently no vaper friendly pubs nearby (that I know of) but as I posted on UKVapers today I scored a hit with one of my locals last night

Really happy to dish out cards to locals though.

Beer festival coming up soon too. May just leave a few cards about the hall..

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campaign for Vaping in Pubs :: Members-
Jump to: