Campaign for Vaping in Pubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campaign for Vaping in Pubs

Vaping is the LEGAL alternative to smoking in pubs

CAM-VIP WebsiteCAM-VIP Website  HomeHome  GalleryGallery    Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ye Olde Monken Holt - Barnet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ye Olde Monken Holt - Barnet Empty
PostSubject: Ye Olde Monken Holt - Barnet   Ye Olde Monken Holt - Barnet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:18 am

By Sludge from ECF;

Quote :
"Ye Olde Monken Holt

193 High Street

Barnet

EN5 5SU

I've been vaping in there since April & nobody minds. Granted I have to explain what it is at least once an evening, but the more people who know about it the better for us all.

They have a good selection of beers (inc real ales) & spirits etc.

It's quite a traditional style of pub, but the clientele is 18 - 90.

I've heard the food is good (I've only had experience of the buffet that they laid on for a birthday party there & that was very nice)

They also lay on some good entertainment:

Thursday: Quiz night (with prizes, can't remember what though)

Friday: DJ (usually me) Music policy pretty much anything Rock, Pop, Indie, Soul, Funk, Mod, R'n'B, Reggae, Ska, Rock 'n' Roll, Rockabilly, Country etc...

(No R&B, House, Garage or Chav type sounds)

Saturday: Live music, Bands playing Rock, Pop, Indie, Soul, Rock 'n' Roll, Mod, Blues etc (Check with venue)

Sunday: Acoustic jam night. All / any musicians welcome all styles all levels of competence.(Usually a very good & entertaining night)

Staff are very laid back & service is good.

If you want to vape there let them know first to avoid confusion (& it is common courtesy)

All in all a great little venue for a drink & a vape if you're in South Herts / North London "

Thanks Sludge
Back to top Go down
https://camvip.forumotion.com

Ye Olde Monken Holt - Barnet
Page 1 of 1